Photoshop has revolutionized the world of photography, and is probably the main reason to use a digital camera.
This Introduction to Photoshop Course will show you the how to start to process, enhance, adjust or correct your photographs. By the end you will be able to improve any of your photographs, in order to create dramatic, eye-popping images!
Digital photography is intertwined with Photoshop and anyone who wants to elevate his or her photography beyond a basic level should have some knowledge on how to use it.
Having Photoshop is obviously recommended, but Photoshop Elements is perfectly fine too.
- What is Photoshop and what does it do?
- Why use Photoshop?
- How can Photoshop help me in my photography?
- Looking at examples of images and discussing how they can be enhanced or improved.
- General overview of image formats and which ones to use.
- An introduction to shooting in RAW
Basics of Photoshop editing :-
- Lightening and darkening,
- Resizing images, and cropping,
- Straightening horizons,
- Adjusting and enhancing colours.
More advanced Photoshop features :-
- Repair or improve images using the clone tool and healing brush
- An introduction to using layers,
- How to use adjustment layers and layer masks,
- Blending together images
- Making selections
- Correcting distortions or converging verticals in images.
Looking at and correcting and enhancing students’ photographs.
The Introduction to Photoshop course will give you the skills to start creating images like this.